According to the Serengeti Agency, for digital marketers, analytics is like breathing. Nothing else in the body functions in the absence of breathing. No matter how hard you try, breathing cannot be outsourced. This is true regardless of whether digital marketing is accomplished by an in-house team or outsourced to an agency.
Anna Banks at Organic offers an informative post on social media monitoring tools. Her dream list of features includes:
1. Easy self-service set up of topics and queries.
2. Efficient filtering of topics.
3. Delivery of results in real-time.
4. Sentiment analysis.
5. Trending Data.
6. Comparison to competitive information.
7. Identification of conversation “themes” around a topic.
8. Identification of Influencers or “influential posts.”
9. Demographic Information.
10. Respond to and track engagement.
In his ClickZ post, Gary Stein examines five ways...
The power of social media is undeniable. The major...
Anna Banks at Organic offers an informative post on...
According to the Serengeti Agency, for digital marketers...
Albert Gouyet, VP of Marketing, Quantivo, writes in...